UHY Tokyo & Co. is an independent member of UHY International, located in London, UK, which is one of the world leading accounting, auditing, tax and business advisory networks, which over 9,500 professionals through over 340 offices in about 100 countries worldwide.
Forum of Firms
The UHY network is a member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum's goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of cross-border financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide, and the adoption of international auditing standards.
•No Pain No Gain –UHY member firms are embracing some of the latest AI-powered tools
•Taking Real Responsibility – Developing UHY’s ESG reporting and assurance services
•Green Ambitions – How oil-rich states create sustainable futures
•Creating A Culture Of Compliance – Complex and evolving local and international regulations
•Three client case studies/client stories
• Meeting The Challenge Of Change – How the workplace is evolving
• The Business of Blockchain – Can blockchain change how we do business?
• The March Of Technology – The race to embrace digital tech
• The New Heart Of Global Trade? – The impact of the world’s largest trade deal
• Client story/case study
• European Recovery And ‘Next Generation’ Funding – How effective is this economic package?
• Have We Reached Peak M&A? – There are headwinds ahead
• Outsourcing On The March – Choosing the right partner is the key to success
• South American Trade Agreement Mercosur – Still Something To Smile About?
• Two client stories/case studies
UHY Global Issue 13 (Digital online version) UHY Global Issue 13 (PDF) ● Bridging The Gaps – Digitalisation and digital reskilling in ASEAN countries ● Crypto At the Crossroads – Mainstream adoption is still elusive ● Show Me The Money – Keeping up with anti-money laundering regulations ● Sun, Sea And Stasis – Tourism, Covid and the Mediterranean economy ● Two client stories/case studies
● New accountability – Corporate Governance systems across the world
● Opportunity from adversity – The pandemic’s disruptive force is creating new opportunities
● Plotting a route to prosperity – The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)
● The colour of money is green – Environmental, Social and Governance reporting
● Two client stories/case studies.
● A NEW WORLD OF AGILE BUSINESS – new ways of working that will outlast the pandemic
● BEATING THE ODDS – Central America looks forward to a brighter future
● FROM ‘JUST IN TIME’ TO ‘NOT ENOUGH’ – Coronavirus and global supply chains
● GLOBAL TRADE RESET – should we expect business as usual?
●MIXED PROGRESS ON RENEWABLES
●TAXING TIMES FOR WEALTHY CLIENTS