● New accountability – Corporate Governance systems across the world
● Opportunity from adversity – The pandemic’s disruptive force is creating new opportunities
● Plotting a route to prosperity – The African Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA)
● The colour of money is green – Environmental, Social and Governance reporting
● Two client stories/case studies.
UHY Tokyo & Co. is an independent member of UHY International, located in London, UK, which is one of the world leading accounting, auditing, tax and business advisory networks, which over 9,500 professionals through over 340 offices in about 100 countries worldwide.
Forum of Firms
The UHY network is a member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum's goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of cross-border financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide, and the adoption of international auditing standards.