Companies in over 100 countries around the world have either adopted International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or are considering it. Japan has taken a major step towards adopting IFRS and is expected to convert to IFRS in either 2015 or 2016.
We assist our clients in the IFRS conversion process and in subsequent compliance and reporting. We will provide a range of accounting advice and other related services, including;
- Conducting pre-IFRS assessment on Financial Statements and financial reporting process
- Analysis of complex accounting situations
- Reporting current standards and recent developments in IFRS and offering insights into your business
- Reporting example financial statements – examples of good practice in meeting the presentation and disclosure requirements of IFRS
- Supporting you in developing training programs for introducing IFRS to your employees