As of the fiscal year starting on April 1 2008, the Financial Instruments and Exchange Law obliges executive officers of listed companies to evaluate their companies’ internal controls over financial reporting. It also requires that the results of the internal controls evaluation should be submitted to the Financial Service Agency. Internal control structure is critical for ensuring the reliability of disclosure in the capital market.
We assist you in the design, implementation and evaluation of internal control and optimize internal audit function. We will provide a range of internal control consulting, including:
- Advisory services for establishing internal control systems
- Independent evaluation of internal controls and internal audits
- Highlighting potential risk areas
- Providing recommendations for improvement of internal control systems
- Supporting for training your employees for internal audit